Objectives, Privacy and ANBI
Objectives Wijdekerk foundation
1. Looking after the interests of LGBT+ people and their surroundings in Christian circles in the Netherlands and making sure that everybody is treated equally within all churches of the Netherlands.
2. Calling for churches to provide information about their policy towards LGBT+ people.
3. Providing a platform to create awareness about the done damage towards LGBT+ people in various Christian circles.
4. Organising activities for LGBT+ people to be heard and taking their righteous position in the face of God.
5. Connecting LGBT+ Christians.
6. Creating a platform for LGBT+ people to share their stories without censorship. Safety and the possibility of anonymity are important too us.
7. All activities that contribute to working towards the above points.
Our activities and financial report are found in our policy plan (Dutch).
We treat all the information that you give us confidentially. Personal details or addresses will only be used for aims that you have agreed upon. Read our privacystatement (Dutch).
Wijdekerk has recently applied for an ANBI status and is awaiting the decision of the authorities.